Just for Kids Pediatrics understands that our families and patients are very worried with this novel coronavirus and the uncertainty that it brings with it. However, just like any obstacle we will need to be vigilant yet calm as we ride this storm together.
We will continue to serve our families and patients in this unparalleled pandemic that we are facing today. The health and well being of our community is our top priority. We have put in place some measures and procedures to keep everyone safe based on public health guidelines. Thank you in advance for working together with us to ensure the safety of our community.
- We have separated the areas in the clinic for examining our well visit and our sick visit patients.
- All well and sick visits patients are screened prior to their appointment.
- As per the AAP guidelines we do recommend getting your child’s well visits as scheduled in order to keep them healthy.
- We are offering telemedicine appointments for our established patients.
- We would like you to limit the number of legal guardians accompanying the patient to 1 (max).
- No walk-ins will be accommodated because all patients must undergo a screening protocol.
- If you meet the criteria for testing for COVID-19 we will help arrange appropriate testing.
- If you have traveled recently or have respiratory symptoms with a fever or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 please call our office immediately so we can guide you to your next steps.
We appreciate your help to keep us all safe and healthy in these challenging times.
ACCEPTING TRICARE INSURANCE
Welcome to Just for Kids Pediatrics, PLLC, where children come first, and where we work together with patients and families to provide exceptional medical care for kids in the Katy area. Whether your child is in for a routine checkup or in need of a same day sick visit, we pride ourselves on providing compassionate, comprehensive services to children from birth through adolescence, and we're glad you've chosen us as your child's medical home. Some of our specialties include sports physicals, immunization of your child and wellness checks.
Please take a few moments to read through our website to get a better feel for Just for Kids Pediatrics, PLLC's capabilities and services. Our website provides you with the important background about our team, office hours, financing policies, appointment procedures, maps, directions to our office, and other useful information.
We know how hectic life can be and are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible for your family. We want you to feel confident that when you choose Just for Kids Pediatrics, PLLC as your child's primary physician, you're working with professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring. We do this by equipping you with the support and resources you need to make the most educated decisions about your child's health.
We want to thank you for choosing Just for Kids Pediatrics, PLLC for your child's medical care and welcome you to our practice. We can assure you that you'll feel confident in our ability to meet and exceed all of your expectations. Please call our office if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment.